Fresh Student Living currently manages over 16,000 student beds across 53 PBSA schemes all over the UK and Ireland. Our end-to-end management service offered to student accommodation owners includes marketing, facilities management and student engagement, as well as university relationship building.
Putting it simply, the better our service the better your return. Happy students equal fully-booked buildings and higher value property.
We believe we do a great job, and the feedback from our Students, University partners and Clients backs this up. We’ve also received recognition both nationally and locally; some of our most recent accolades include:
- Winner of the International Accommodation Quality Mark in the National Student Housing Awards 2017
- Winner for North East Student Hall of the Year – Chapel Heights Durham – North East Student Housing Awards 2017
- Winner for Durham Student Hall of the Year – Chapel Heights Durham – North East Student Housing Awards 2017
- Finalists for Newcastle Student Hall of the Year – Tyne Student Living – North East Student Housing Awards 2017
- Finalists for Operator of the Year – RESI Awards 2017
- Winner for Outstanding New Development category – for Sharman Court – Sheffield Landlord Awards 2017
- Winner of Operator of the Year – Property Week Student Accommodation Awards 2016
- Shortlisted for Operator of the Year – RESI Awards 2016
- Highly Commended in the Best Halls of Residence category – for Europa – Liverpool’s Rate Your Landlord Awards 2016
- Winner of Accommodation Manager of the Year – for Caroline Cannon, Europa – Student Housing Leadership Awards 2016
- Winner of Customer Service of the Year – for Francesca Plowman, Darley Bank – Student Housing Leadership Awards 2016